RIA Channel (Resources and Information)
Below are informational links to sites that may be helpful and provide more insight and information for our patient community:
- Radiology Imaging Associates' Women's Imaging Programs - A video look into one of RIA's Women's Imaging Centers.
- Breast Tomosynthesis/3D Mammography - This video describes in beautiful and clear detail the exciting benefits of RIA's new 3D Breast Tomosynthesis capability!
- Breast Cancer Screening and Early Detection
- The Radiologists Story - By The American College of Radiology
- What Is A Radiologist - By the American College of Radiology
- Radiology Info - The Radiology Information Resource for Patients
- American College of Radiology - The 34,000 members of the American College of Radiology include radiologists, radiation oncologists, medical physicists, interventional radiologists and nuclear medicine physicians. For over three quarters of a century, the ACR has devoted its resources to making imaging safe, effective and accessible to those who need it.
- WebMD - The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information.
- eMedicineHealth - Experts for everyday emergencies.
- Fighting Back Against Identity Theft - Federal Trade Commision website
- Onguard Online Identity Theft
In This Section