Pay Your Bill
Bill Pay Notice!
RIA has imaging centers in Maryland and Virginia. We are not affiliated with practices in Colorado, Florida, or elsewhere with similar names.
Our online Bill Pay feature utilizes Sage Payment Solutions credit card processing. A Sage account is not required to process your payment.
When you make a payment using Sage your credit card information will not be stored by Radiology Imaging Associates. All credit card processing is handled through Sage Payment Solutions.
To get started, fill in the information below which matches the information provided on your billing statement. Please note processing of online payments may take 3-4 days before payment is posted.
For online Bill Pay questions please call (301) 856-6718, and press 3
Note: Asterick ( * ) denotes a ‘Required Field’
For exams performed before September 1st, 2017 please complete fields here and submit.
For exams performed on or after September 1st, 2017 please complete fields here and submit.
RIA Billing and Insurance Information
Call 877-504-9729 for additional inquiries
At RIA, we participate with almost all local and national insurance plans. However you should understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts. Most insurance plans allow the radiology provider to assist with the pre-authorization process.
To view a listing for most of the primary insurance plans we accept in Maryland and Virginia, please click on insurance chart link below. We may also participate with smaller insurance plans that are not listed. Please contact our centralized scheduling department for assistance at 1-877-504-9729 for any questions you may have with your particular insurance plan.
Please note that when searching the Internet to determine if RIA participates with a particular insurance company, our name may be listed differently or under a different service with the insurance company versus the information you enter for your search. If you cannot confirm our participation with an insurance company, please contact our centralized scheduling department for assistance.
RIA’s Customer Service and Billing
Phone Bill Payment:
(301) 856-6718, and press 3 for Customer Service
Our Customer Service and Billing departments are available Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm to help answer any insurance or billing questions, or to assist with payment arrangements.
On-line Secure Bill Payment:
- Your myRIAexam account
- Via our online bill payment link
Questions regarding a statement?
- If you have any insurance or billing questions, please select one of following options specific to your insurance type to reach a Customer Service advocate. Dial 301-856-6718, then dial “1” at the prompt, and then enter the extension number.
- If you have Carefirst Federal insurance – ext. 637
- For all other Carefirst products – ext. 636
- For Anthem or Tricare insurance – ext. 635
- For Medicare – ext. 621
- For Aetna – ext. 655
- For Cigna, First Health or PHCS – ext. 659
- If you have Kaiser or a Medical Assistance insurance – ext. 665
- If you have United Health Care insurance – ext. 634
- For all other insurance questions, please dial the main number, 301-856-6718, and press 3 for customer service, then press 1.